Oh, my goodness! That "outtake" was sooo funny, I couldn't stop laughing! The Twinkle Trio was perfect! What beautiful, synchronized bowing - they really kept their eyes on Mom! Your girls play beautifully - what a tribute to the Suzuki method - playing so well by memory without reading music - not to mention the expert teaching by Mom!Thanks so much for the concert - loved it!
Sooo wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It's so sad that we can't come to your concerts, but this is the next best thing! I loved the outtake too! Syd,you are too funny!! Love you girls!
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE CONCERT!!!!! And I can watch it over and over!!!
three beautiful girls playing awesome music!!!!
Oh, my goodness! That "outtake" was sooo funny, I couldn't stop laughing!
ReplyDeleteThe Twinkle Trio was perfect! What beautiful, synchronized bowing - they really kept their eyes on Mom! Your girls play beautifully - what a tribute to the Suzuki method - playing so well by memory without reading music - not to mention the expert teaching by Mom!Thanks so much for the concert - loved it!
Sooo wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It's so sad that we can't come to your concerts, but this is the next best thing! I loved the outtake too! Syd,you are too funny!! Love you girls!
ReplyDelete