Thursday, September 11, 2008

So Much to Say

I have so much to say and don't know where to begin....

You know I'm an advocate for Compassion International....and my heart aches for those (especially children) living in poverty around the world.

I want to spread the word....

I want children to be sponsored....

I want all my friends and family to know the joy that comes from following and obeying Christ...

I will start by simply defining compassion...
  • a deep awareness of and sympathy for another's suffering
  • the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it

Think about that for awhile....I'm going to.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your heart about children in need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for using your on-line voice to share your passion for releasing children from poverty.

    Please let me know if there's ever anything you need from Compassion.

    -Shaun Groves
    CompassionBloggers.com

    ReplyDelete