Thursday, May 7, 2009

I went shopping....

I finally got around to shopping for my care package items. I couldn't decide how many I was going to put together, and then I found a package of 4 receiving blankets. Since each package needs one blanket I decided I would do 4! I knew I would definitely do 2....in honor of my mom and Kevin's mom for Mother's Day. And I added two more in honor of my friend Betsy who had a baby last week and my sister-in-law, Mary, who is due with her third baby this month.

So HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and CONGRATS ON YOUR BABIES!

I found everything I needed at Walmart except the plastic diaper covers. I'm still on a look out for those. But each package came to less than $10...not bad for the basic needs of a newborn.



Will you join me in this effort? Click on the Future Hope Project button in the side column for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Jill those are SO cute! I love the little blankets! I can't wait to email our Uganda directors to let them know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo-hooo! Looks great!

    That is a great idea-putting them together in honor of others.

    ReplyDelete