Sunday, October 10, 2021

Random Things

 I currently have a lot of dahlia, cosmo and zinnias blooming...however, we are expecting our first frost this week and It will likley wipe them out.  It's always sad to say goodbye to the garden. 







Kayleigh helped with worship at our newish church (we started going there at the beginning of summer). Kevin played drums the same week. 



I put off painting the house all summer, but did get around to painting the greenhouse and part of the garage. There is a shortage of exterior paint right now, but I did get my hands on one gallon which was all I needed for the greenhouse. You can see the original color on the shed to the right of the greenhouse...new color is slightly greener.




Our most recent gig was a 5 year old's birthday party! I think the parents used their daughter's birthday as an excuse to throw a party since they hadn't had anyone over in 18 months. The view sure was nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment